Organic Tagua Alma Earrings Royal Blue
Current Category：Hoop Earrings
- Lightweight tagua nut, 1.5 to 2 inches long
- Earwires are lead free, nickel free, and hypoallergenic
- Given the nature of tagua nuts, size and shapes of pieces will vary
- Handmade in Ecuador using certified organic vegetable dyes
- Eco-friendly and 100% sustainable
These earrings feature hand-carved and polished tagua, dangling 1.5 to 2 inches from French hook earwires.
This gorgeous tagua nut jewelry is handcrafted by talented artisans in a small coastal village in Ecuador. It is organic, eco-friendly and sustainable while providing economic opportunity to the artisans who produce it. All of the dyes are high-quality, certified organic vegetable dyes from Italy. Tagua nuts, also known as vegetable ivory, grow on the Tagua palm which is found in tropical rainforests of northwestern South America, including Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador. The nuts are dried and carved into a variety of items, including this beautiful jewelry.
Due to the nature and size of the tagua nuts, shapes and sizes may vary slightly.
Please note that the color may look different than the picture, as it depends on the type of light under which the item is viewed or photographed, as well as the color calibration of the display monitor on which the item is being viewed.
- Package Dimensions : 6.5 x 3.6 x 0.2 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 12, 2019
- Manufacturer : Organic Tagua Jewelry
- Country of Origin : Ecuador